True NEW FLUKE 15B+ F15B Digital Multimeter is designed for quickly and easily troubleshoot most of electrical and electronic problems. Simple to use, large-screen LCD displays, and many other user-friendly design make 15B+ Digital Multimeter become a real partner. Undoubtedly, it has become the maintenance and field engineers first choice.
True NEW FLUKE 15B+ F15B Digital Multimeter W/ Free Case
FLUKE 15B+ F15B Digital Multimeter?Specifitions:
1. Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground: 1000 V
2. Fuse protection for 500mA inputs: 1000 V FAST, min. interrupt rating 20,000 A
3. Fuse protection for 11A input: 1000 V FAST, min. interrupt rating 20,000 A
4. Display: 4000 digital count, 3 updates/sec
5. Meter has both Manual and Auto Range Options.
6. Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
7. Storage temperature: -30 °C to 60 °C, indefinitely (to -40 °C for 100 hours)
8. Temperature coefficient: 0.1 X (specified accuracy)/ °C (<18 °C or >28 °C)
9. Electromagnetic compatibility: complies with FCC Part 15, Class B, IEC 61326, 3 V/m, performance criterion B
10. Operating altitude: ?0 to 6562ft (0 to 2000m)
11. Rated transient over-voltage: 4 kV (1.2 x 50 μs) peak for measurement categories I, II, and III.
12. Relative humidity: non-condensing < 10 °C; 90% from 10 °C to 30 °C; 75% from 30 °C to 40 °C
13. Relative humidity, 40 MΩ range: 80% from 10 °C to 30 °C; 70% from 30 °C to 40 °C
14. Battery type: 2 X AA, NEDA 15A, IEC LR6
15. Size (H x W x L): 7 " X 3.5" X 2" (with holster)
16. Weight: 15 once (less than 1 LB)
17. Alkaline battery life: 500 hours
18. Certifications: CMC
19. Safety compliance: IEC 61010-1, 2000 CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V, and CAT III 300 V overvoltage standards
20. Over-voltage installation categories per IEC 61010-1, 2000: the meter is designed to protect against transients in these categories:
21. CAT I: from high-voltage low-energy sources, e.g. electronic circuits or a copy machine.
22. CAT II: from equipment supplied from the fixed installation, e.g. televisions, PCs, portable tools and household appliances.
23. CAT III: from equipment in fixed equipment installations, e.g. installation panels, feeders and short branch circuits, and lighting systems in large buildings.
? ? ? ? ?
FLUKE 15B+ F15B Digital Multimeter?Packing Including:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by following way:
1set ?x ?True NEW FLUKE 15B+ F15B Digital Multimeter
Whatsapp: 0086-18046220975Shipment Warm Tips:
We only ship to the address on Paypal. If you require a specific address to ship the order to, please make sure that you enter this in the Paypal confirmation before confirming payment. We will not ship to any other address under any circumstances. If you have asked for a change in address please add your shipping address on your paypal account,please leave a message on paypal when you check out, or send us the screen shot of new shipping address under paypal account
to sales@iDiyTool.com or whatsapp:+86 18046220975.