Highly Reliable Autel PowerScan PS100 Electrical System Diagnostic Tool Circuit Tester built in flashlight, enables you to work in the dark, comes with AVOmeter, test light, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator. It is easy to use and affordable.
Highly Reliable Autel PowerScan PS100 Electrical System Diagnostic Tool
Autel PowerScan PS100 Description:
The PowerScan Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Features:
1. Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
2. Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
3. Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
4. With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
5. Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
6. Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
7. Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
8. Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
9. 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
10. Circuit breaker protected
11. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
12. Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
Autel PowerScan PS100 Specifications:
External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
NW: 0.105kg (0.23lb),GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)
Autel PowerScan PS100 Package list:
1 × PowerScan PS100
1 × Rugged blow molded case
1 × 20ft. extension cable1 × Probe tip
1 × Battery hookup clips
1 × Cigarette lighter adapter
1 × User's Manual
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by following way:
Whatsapp: 0086-18046220975Shipment Warm Tips:
We only ship to the address on Paypal. If you require a specific address to ship the order to, please make sure that you enter this in the Paypal confirmation before confirming payment. We will not ship to any other address under any circumstances. If you have asked for a change in address please add your shipping address on your paypal account,please leave a message on paypal when you check out, or send us the screen shot of new shipping address under paypal account
to sales@iDiyTool.com or whatsapp:+86 18046220975.